Saturday 24 January 2015

Where He may lead me I will go,,,,Jesus shall lead me night and day, Jesus shall lead me all the way; He is the truest Friend to me, For I remember Calvary.



1 Where He may lead me I will go,
For I have learned to trust Him so,
And I remember 'twas for me,
That He was slain on Calvary.

Chorus:
Jesus shall lead me night and day,
Jesus shall lead me all the way;
He is the truest Friend to me,
For I remember Calvary.

2 O, I delight in His command,
Love to be led by His dear hand,
His divine will is sweet to me,
Hallow'd by blood-stained Calvary.

3 Onward I go, nor doubt nor fear,
Happy with Christ my Saviour near,
Trusting that I some day shall see
Jesus my Friend of Calvary

Source: Revival Praises #99

Author: William C. Martin

Psalm 139:9-10New International Version - UK (NIVUK)

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
    if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
    your right hand will hold me fast

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...