Monday 3 August 2015

Is It Time for, Some Facts About Those Migrants? Huffington Post



 Migrants running
 
Robin Lustig Huffington Post
Journalist and broadcaster

Is It Time for Some Facts About Those Migrants?

Posted: 31/07/2015 17:58 BST Updated: 31/07/2015 17:59 BST 

Perhaps you'll think I'm naïve, but I still believe that when you have a debate, it's a good idea to have some facts readily to hand.

So here are some facts that you might find useful next time you're thinking about that "swarm" (David Cameron's word, not mine) of migrants crossing the Mediterranean from north Africa. Why not keep them handy (the facts, not the migrants) on your smartphone, or print them out and shove them in a pocket. 


Further Reading


No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...