Friday 31 August 2007

Personal News,



You may be aware, that the last couple of days, I haven't blogged as much as usual, the reason being I've very busy, after much thought and consideration, I have decided that I need to update my skills and also develop some new skills.
I only applied yesterday, and had to spend some time at my local College, arranging various things for an exciting and challenging step in my life.


From this September, I will be studying for an HND in Computing (Information Systems), at the Neath Campus of Neath Port Talbot College. There has been quiet a lot of work involved in preparing for this, with visits to College and applying via UCAS and with Student Finance Wales.


Two really good friends of mine, helped me to come to this decision, my Pastor, Mike Sutton-Smith, who advised that with my experience with working with Computers, I should consider doing a Computer Course, and my mate Dave Bishop, who until recently was a mature student. Blessings to them Both.


I start on Monday 17th September, so just over 2 weeks to go. In one of my previous posts, I mentioned Paul Scanlon on " God is attracted to Movement." and be taking this step, God has blessed me.


I may add the feature. "The Diary of a Mature Student." to my blog, just think of a Christian version of "The Diary of Adrian Mole, aged 13 & a half" to get some idea.


Blessings


Blair


No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...