Saturday 15 September 2007

Personal Reflections

Well, it's Saturday, and it's time to relax, although I have had a busy morning, shopping and catching up with friends and family, and this week, it's the annual September Fair in Neath, and there's the usual crowds and bargains to be had !

Wales only lost to Australia by 12 points, 32 -20, which is a lot better than England V South Africa, although I ended up watching Rio Bravo, starring John Wayne and Dean Martin, it's a Western, and it's at least the 1ooth time I've sent it, but hey it's enjoyable. Although I want to see 3:10 to Yuma with Russell Crowe and Christian Bale, which looks brilliant, unfortunately it's a remake of film starring Glenn Ford. I've been reading the Daily Mail, and listening to Welsh Bands (Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonic) on Youtube and playing Scrabble with my friend Matthew Ling on Facebook.

Tomorrow, is Sunday and it's off to Church, this time in Merthyr Tydfil, my Church New Covenant Church, Swansea are meeting with our related Churches, All Nations Church, Cardiff, and Nation Changers, Merthyr Tydfil for a day of fellowship, fun, and a family time, as well as excellent worship and ministry, then it's Monday, it's all change, as it's the first day of my BSc Computing (Information Systems Engineering) course, and now going to be 3 Years of being a (Mature) student

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...