Tuesday 29 April 2014

Franklin Graham Answers: Can Gay People Go to Heaven?

Franklin Graham Answers: Can Gay People Go to Heaven?



Franklin Graham



The Rev. Franklin Graham recently participated in an ABC News panel discussion on the religious right and mainstream American views, along with Russell More, Ralph Reed and Cokie Roberts.
When gay marriage was brought up, Graham, president and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelical Association, said: "Maybe gays that are watching want to know, 'Can God forgive me? Or can I go to heaven as a gay person?' Absolutely. But the same for any of us. We have to repent of our sins in turn. A person cannot stay in adultery and be accepted by God. You’ll have to repent.

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...