Monday 28 July 2014

Views, Visions and Values.: To boldly go, where no-one has gone before !

Views, Visions and Values.: To boldly go, where no-one has gone before !: When I was growing up, my parents and grandparents would take me and my two sisters on holidays to Ifracombe on the North Devon ...



Some of us in coming days, He will ask to be Pioneers, and to go where no-one has gone before or for some time, to break into new territory or to go and re-claim territory. I'm now going to share some Scriptures with you, and my Prayer is that God will use these Scriptures to challenge you for the first time or to challenge for you for the thousandth time, and follow his direction, which will not only impact your own live, but impact the lives of others, those who is sending you to.

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...