Friday 19 December 2014

Miliband: 'I'm sorry Christians feel marginalised'

Miliband: 'I'm sorry Christians feel marginalised'



Miliband: 'I'm sorry Christians feel marginalised'

Thu 18 Dec 2014
By Antony Bushfield
Labour leader Ed Miliband has spoken exclusively to Premier and apologised to Christians in society who feel marginalised.
In an extended interview the man who wants to be Prime Minister said it was really important people of faith did not feel discriminated against.
He said: "I want to say to people who feel that [marginalised] I'm sorry they feel that.
"Part of being a tolerant society and the kind of society I believe in is that people of all faiths and none don't feel marginalised.
"Now that doesn't mean there aren't going to be disagreements, for example on equal marriage, but I think it's really important that Christians don't feel that.
"That they feel, not just comfortable in their faith, but comfortable that their faith is respected in our country.


Comment;



I think Mr Milliband is trying to get Christians to vote for him,   by making promises he can't and has no intention of keeping.




No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...