Thursday 29 January 2015

6 Prophetic Words for Your New Beginning

6 Prophetic Words for Your New Beginning



guy at starting line



Earlier this year, I released a prophetic word for 2015: It's the year of new beginnings. I believe 2015 is a year of new beginnings and that means birthings.

Some of you, though, need a little more encouragement. In my book, Mornings With the Holy Spirit: Listening Daily to the Still, Small Voice of God, I have shared with the world prophetic words the Holy Spirit has spoken to my heart over the years during times of prayer, worship and just every day living.


I believe the following six utterances, along with Scriptural references and prayer starters, can help you press into your new beginning. I hope they encourage you as much as they did me. If you need more encouragement


No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...