Wednesday 23 March 2016

3 reasons why Hillsong Church is succeeding - Premier Christianity

3 reasons why Hillsong Church is succeeding - Premier Christianity:








Theologian Dr Robert Beckford explains what he learned at Hillsong London when he visited the
Church as part of his documentary which airs on BBC One this week

Hillsong London is the only church I’ve ever been into where I felt old! It was an amazing spectacle to see 3,000 people worshiping God. 70% of them are under 25. I was
participating in a worship service in a theater with smoke and multimedia
screens. It was very dynamic and very modern.

There are 3
powerful ingredients to its success:





No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...