Saturday 23 April 2016

President Obama meets a " Non Binary Person "


 Image result for Maria Munir, who came out to President Obama as a non-binary person

 A student welled up as they told Barack Obama they were "coming out" as non-binary during a question-and-answer session in central London.

Maria Munir, 20, from Watford, who does not identify as being either male or female, took the microphone at the 'town hall' event to question the US President on gender issues.

The 20-year-old revealed they had not even told their parents about their identity.

"I'm about to do something terrifying which is coming out to you as a non-binary person which means that I don't fit within - I'm getting emotional, I'm so sorry.




 

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...