Tuesday 31 May 2016

I believe in prophecy. But the EU is not Babylon the Great - Premier Christianity

I believe in prophecy. But the EU is not Babylon the Great - Premier Christianity:













I believe in prophecy. But
the EU is not Babylon the Great

May 2016 

Is the seat numbered '666' in the EU parliament kept empty for dark
purposes? Martyn Whittock takes a closer look at biblical prophecy and the
EU

I'm a Bible-believing Christian, who believes in prophecy. But I am
depressed and dismayed by some of the allegedly ‘Bible-based discussions’
taking place around the EU Referendum in June.

While there are plenty of sensible issues of concern to Christians being
debated, I've also heard
 a number of people claim that a vote for remaining in
the EU amounts to a vote for Babylon and even the ‘mark of the beast’.

So can we inject some rigour and accuracy into our use of scripture when
discussing this extremely important issue? Lets start by taking a look at the
passages often used by some end-time enthusiasts to make their anti-EU case.
 


No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...