Tuesday 28 August 2007

Famous Five set to return as Adults





TV series for 'adult' Famous Five

The Famous Five books have never been out of print.
The Famous Five, Enid Blyton's literary childhood sleuths, are set to be "reimagined" as middle-aged grown-ups in a new TV drama for adults.



Julian, Dick, Anne, George - with a descendant of the original Timmy the dog - will be reunited 30 years after their original exploits.



The series is being developed by Blyton rights holder Chorion and production company Twofour.



Blyton wrote the popular books between 1942 and 1963.

Read More:
Personal Comment:
As a Child, I read most or nearly all the Famous Five books, which I enjoyed thoroughly, I also remember the TV Series on ITV, which was compulsive viewing. I'm just waiting to hear that there plans to bring back the " The Hardy Boys, and Nancy Drew " or the Double Deckers. Maybe we should start an online campaign ?
Please comment:
Blair

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...