Friday 24 August 2007

Millions hit by Monster site hack




Millions hit by Monster site hack

Monster has released details of how the theft occurred. Jobs portal Monster.com has released more details about the severity of the attack on its site.


It said confidential details of more than 1.3 million people, mainly Americans, were stolen by malicious hackers who carried out the attack.


It said that servers in the Ukraine and hijacked home computers were used to mount the attack.


Monster said the information was stolen to lend credibility to e-mails sent out as part of a phishing campaign.


Read More at the BBC News Website:-




A Comment:


I'm a regular user of the Monster Website, and due to this major security. I will be limiting my use of Monster and not replying to any emails that they send me:


Blair
Please Comment:

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...