Friday 24 August 2007

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria Osteen. " Trust Him"

Trust Him

Today's Scripture

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make straight your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Do you need God's direction in your life? Often times, the Lord will instruct your heart to do something that's just the opposite of what your natural mind thinks you should do. It doesn't make sense, but God's principals are very different from the world's principals. In the natural, it doesn't make sense that if you are in need, you should give to someone-you should sow a seed. But you can trust God's Word that says “what you sow, you shall reap.” You can trust that God's system is set up for your good. His system is set up to prosper you and not harm you. He wants to give you a future and a hope. As you step out and trust God and obey His word-even when you don't understand-He promises to direct your paths. He promises that your path will shine brighter and brighter every single day!

A Prayer for Today

Thank You, God, for directing my path today. Thank You for opening my heart to trust You today. Keep me close to You and teach me to hear Your voice so that I may please You all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Joel Osteen Ministries, 3700 Southwest Freeway, Houston TX 77027
Copyright © 2007 by Joel Osteen Ministries

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...