Saturday 17 August 2013

Views, Visions and Values.: Home is where the Heart is.

Views, Visions and Values.: Home is where the Heart is.: I find because of my job in Liverpool, I get up early in the morning,  so I can have that extra cup of coffee,  pray and have ...

I now live in Southport, Merseyside having moved here just over 2 years ago from Neath, South Wales I’ve settled here and for the last two years Southport has been my home,  and I’ve committed myself to staying here until I die or until the Lord returns.   I have wandered previously and made a mess of thinks, but thanks be to God who has settled me here in Southport, my heart is here because this is now my home.

No comments:

Today's post

Jesus Christ, The Same Yesterday, Today and Forever

I had the privilege to be raised in a Christian Home and had the input of my parents and grandparents into my life, they were ...